Monday, September 5, 2011

Double Baptism

Both of my girls were baptized this year - Krista in February and Shannon in August.  We go to a mega-church where this is a really big deal because you do a video testimony on the big screen in front of thousands live plus all those watching on-line worldwide.  The baptismal pool is up high so you're very much on display.  Although we had them both baptized as babies, we are so proud of our girls for coming to the decision to do this on their own.

I got them each a gift from my boutique for the occasion.  Since they both love to wear necklaces, a cross seemed appropriate.  Each has her own style so the necklaces are quite different.

Shannon likes to wear trendy unique jewelry and enjoys words expressing her faith. So I chose a hand-stamped open circle with "Faith, Family, Friends" inscribed with a petite cross charm in the middle.  She adores the necklace and wears it often.

Krista is younger and still likes "sparkly" things so I chose a cubic zirconia cross for her.  She loves the necklace and wears it to dress up.


The Holy Trinity bracelet and Life of Christ bracelet are also hugely popular baptism or confirmation gifts.




Click here to see all our hand-stamped jewelry.



6 comments:

  1. Came by to see you from the Tuesday Friend Connect and become your follower. Come by and visit me at http://chunkychicksrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following from Tuesday Friend Connect. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewelry is really pretty! I'm going to check out your stuff though my husband will have a fit if I try to spend anymore money right now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by from social parade! come on by and say hello http://www.mysocalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm coming through from Smart and Trendy Moms Blog Parade. Won't you follow me back?

    http://thedenverhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for Little Bit and Little Bitty Bit to give their lives to God. I know I will be a mushy mess. I bet you were one proud Momma!

    ReplyDelete